The Soccer Number 10 Dream..?

admin

Dennis Lee
Staff member
Dear Reader

I never said, "That it was too EASY to become a soccer number 10 player!"

You know that if any one tells you that it is very EASY to do so, they are a liars.

YOU have to Work SMARTER to get there, a closer step towards the world's greatest soccer players - the Soccer Number 10.

You might have quit before because of so, and so?

You know what I am talking about the failures the disappointments?

But I want you to know that many great soccer number 10 players also did, and the never quit.

Yes, they had problems - many that would make you (SHUT UP).

I Dennis am begging you to take up the task again, start your soccer number 10 dream again. Use this website to motivate you to go forward.

Get your soccer desire & dreams refresh again.

persistence_golf.jpg

“Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for successâ€￾
Napoleon Hill quotes (American author, 1883-1970)

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human raceâ€￾

Calvin Coolidge quotes (American 30th President of the United States, 1872-1933)

As Calvin Coolidge said, "PRESS ON," I am also begging you to press on you will be glad that you did. Persistence,Persist, Persistence, and determination will guide you to secret world of the soccer number 10 player!

Soccer

HI

Today is October 10, 2010. To numerologists, the date is 10/10/10, a special date that can take place only once a century. What better time, therefore, to recall and celebrate three special people, each of whom is synonymous with the number 10? I speak, of course, of three icons from the 1970’s and 1980’s, Nadia Comaneci, Bo Derek, and Mary Lou Retton. More to the point, a sex goddess sandwiched in between two pixie-ish gymnasts.

Thanks