So You are Wearing the Number 10 Jersey - Today?

admin

Dennis Lee
Staff member
So you are wearing the number 10 jersey today and your head is within the clouds?

Wake up TIGER...!

Danger Close?

Listen to this audio below and discover how to stay focus while wearing the Number 10 jersey for your team!

[mp3]http://www.soccernumber10.com/forum/audio/dangerclose.mp3[/mp3]

Soccer

Hi

There were about thirty Flyers fans waiting for one of the busses to take us back to Philly. This dude walks up with a Broduer jersey that he had on backwards for some reason. He just stood there staring us all down, not saying a word. It was really weird. But then he takes a swing at my buddy. Those two started wrestling a little, a few shots connected but then the security came to break it up. They broke it up for about two seconds and another fight broke out. After that the cops showed up and that was it. My buddy (who looks like he is about to be arrested at the end of the video) somehow managed to escape and met us on the bus!

Thanks

Soccer

HI

There were about thirty Flyers fans waiting for one of the busses to take us back to Philly. This dude walks up with a Broduer jersey that he had on backwards for some reason. He just stood there staring us all down, not saying a word. It was really weird. But then he takes a swing at my buddy. Those two started wrestling a little, a few shots connected but then the security came to break it up. They broke it up for about two seconds and another fight broke out. After that the cops showed up and that was it. My buddy (who looks like he is about to be arrested at the end of the video) somehow managed to escape and met us on the bus!

Thanks