Platini Health

abigailfritz

On 9 July 2010, the day before the 3rd/4th place playoff of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, Platini collapsed at a restaurant in the Michaelangelo Hotel in Sandton, Johannesburg. He was rushed to the Morningside Medi-Clinic with a suspected heart attack after having received first aid care by a Brazilian radio director who was sitting at a table next to him. He was attended to and discharged by cardiologist and former President of the South African Heart Association - Dr Leonard Steingo. The official statement released by FIFA confirmed that Platini was discharged, stating that the UEFA President was "fine, and merely suffering from a bout of flu." Platini was confirmed in attendance at the final between Spain and Holland on the evening of the 11th of July.

JeannieZew

We are excited to have found your web page, it is toally everything my friend and I have been hoping for. The up to date info on the website is with out a doubt appreciated and will assist my family and friends all throughout the week. It looks like everyone gained a large amount of details concerning the stuff I am interested in and other pages and info really show it. I am not on the internet when I am busy but when I have some time I am usually scouring for this kind of knowledge or others similarly related to it. If you have a chance have a look at my site <span style=color:#000>furminator treatment</span>