Number 10 Failure in South Africa World Cup 2010

admin

Dennis Lee
Staff member
I have seen it all : from Kaka, Messi they both made the number 10 a small and less popular number for this world cup 2010.

what do you think about their performance?

post below.

imranpasha

Yes, absolutely correct. Number 10 jersey players were failed to contact their performances in this world Cup. Brazilian Kaka, Argentinean Messi was flop in 2010, World cup football. Bad luck! I wish they will come back their performance in next 2014, World cup football in Brazil. Thanks.

Soccer

HI

More about the World Cup ball from Will Graham: 'I would like to voice my opinion in relation to Eamonn and John's comments earlier regarding the new World Cup football.

'This football is now widely available at any sports store and I have personally experienced the use of this ball during an amature football match in UCD last night.

'I have to strongly agree with Eamonn on this one. The ball is a disgrace, even at Sunday league level. Describing it as something similar to a beach ball is not an exaggeration. This opinion was felt by everyone playing last night and was reflected at half time when the ball was disregarded in favour of a Euro 2008 replica ball. Simply put the new ball is far too light.'

Thanks

zhexue

A affordable health care system can significantly reduce the quantity of premature births in some at-risk women, based on some team of physicians in Spain.Being born before to 34 days of being pregnant is linked to some host of well being problems.

bouchier

Hello soccer players

This is a fine opportunity for your dreams of playing in one of the big clubs in Europe to come to reality.
Are you a mild fielder, a striker, a defender or goal keeper, then
this is the chance you have been waiting for to make exploit . If you
know you have the skill, zeal and stamina in handling football all you
have to do is send me your CVS, action pictures and video links (if
any) so i can access it and start work on it. I will be waiting for
your urgent reply

Bouchier Chris

Send the CV and reply

mariechristinebouchier@yahoo.com
mariechristinebouchier@gmail.com
or call +447045747731 [/B]