Kaka got some skills

jimstar

Sometimes people may not notice his amazing soccer skills as much as his personality (which is great). But this guy not only is a great person but also plays soccer well.

Here is a video i found .

Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Dennis Lee
Staff member
Out of all the soccer number 10, i like Kaka the most, because of his character+personality, he is a JESUS soccer player that keeps his religion within his soccer game. This is why i think that he became famous quickly
and he will never lose his SHINE..!

Because he plays each soccer game for "The Christ, Jesus" and kaka is lifting up Christ Jesus!

"And I, if I be lifted up, will draw all men unto me."—John 12:32

While other soccer players or only physical & material : cars, house, girls, club nightlife focus kaka his setting the example for many youth to follow. Win on earth or lose on earth kaka's character is a leadership one for the soccer world...!

texaschamp

Out of all the soccer number 10, i like Kaka the most, because of his character+personality, he is a JESUS soccer player that keeps his religion within his soccer game. This is why i think that he became famous quickly
and he will never lose his SHINE..!

Because he plays each soccer game for "The Christ, Jesus" and kaka is lifting up Christ Jesus!

"And I, if I be lifted up, will draw all men unto me."—John 12:32

While other soccer players or only physical & material : cars, house, girls, club nightlife focus kaka his setting the example for many youth to follow. Win on earth or lose on earth kaka's character is a leadership one for the soccer world...!
I agree there is something about this guy , kaka, that makes him stand out from all the other players on the field. he is a great guy