Hey!

soccerking1

This seems like a really cool forum so I joined! I am a big soccer fan and have been playing and watching soccer ever since I was little.
Thought I should introduce myself!

admin

Dennis Lee
Staff member
fansi099 thanks for welcoming soccerking1 to forum....!!! I also notice that you have being posting a lot of ads... in the wrong section of forum...??? I am watching you.

admin

Dennis Lee
Staff member
hi peter

Welcome looking forward towards working with you.

Please also remember to promote your services or products within the promote forum section!

Thanks. enjoy!

Topit

Say simply, Oakley fashion is about to the innovation, is to challenge all the rules of the burning passion for science and technology innovation, we the fanaticism of interest and technical requirements of harsh precision that Oakley Sunglass has unique collection of science, art, not to succumb to challenge traditional thinking the cultural heritage of the persistence Stephen Murray Signature Series Hijinx 3968 oakley sunglasses and very.
Oakley first use it the most famous senior vice sun glasses series shows us this kind of special enthusiasm. Discount Oakley Sunglass in science and technology in all areas, because of the use of high-tech lead them over and over again, and is beyond the limit of the world's top,enduring pace 3939 oakley sunglasses engaged in different project of the athletes in all possible trial, imagine test case.