Brazil - World Cup!

sshooter

One can only imagine what kind of a spectacle it will be when Brazil will host the next World Cup. One of the all time favorites in the world of football, it will surely be a historic event when the biggest football event will happen in Brazil. There could be no better place for the event to take place!

Go samba boys!

messi10

Yeah! can't wait for the next world cup, even though it's far and brazil has some really good players that I like. It will be a great event to remember. Brazil sure is one of the most passionate countries about football , i look forward to that cup

jimstar

Yup, Brazil is definitely my favorite team in the world cup! Even though when they got out I was really disappointed, but they are still one of the best teams to watch while playing football. They are just on fire for football. And to see that country play will be just great!

messi10

yeah even though it's going to be a great event there seem to be some difficulties I was reading in one place for preparing the whole event. It's obviously going to take some time to host such a big event, probably the biggest in the sporting world along side the olympics

texaschamp

well. of course it won't be easy to set up such a big event. especialli with all the expecations everyone has from the country to host the evnt. it will take some time but i hope they wil do it well

Soccer

HI

Brazil went to the 1974 World Cup as holders, but without key 1970 players like Pele (who had retired from international football) and Carlos Alberto (knee injury). Still, any team with Jairzinho and Rivelino could be expected to make a decent stab at World Cup glory, especially with 1970 coach Mário Zagallo still in charge.

Brazil started the group stage with two consecutive 0-0 draws vs Yugoslavia and then Scotland, and only scraped through in second place after a 3-0 win over Zaire gave them a goal difference one better than Scotland. The win over Zaire is probably most famous for the unorthodox way that Zaire’s Ilunga Mwepu chose to deal with a Brazilian free kick:

Thanks

Candan

As human eternal theme, health, environmental protection is becoming an fashionable concept of life. As a "healthy" the reputation of German origin XieWang Birkenstock Sandals, more benevolent brand in health, environmental protection two aspects spare no effort.Birkenstock Plum Wool Amsterdam This season in environmental health shoes bed Birkenstock sandal based on the material and design and color would continue to emerge, and build your a healthy environmental protection, fashion beautiful summer!
The world famous city of Boston is the oldest and most cultural value, one of the city by city named shoe money but German origin the kingly way Designer Birkenstock Sandals classic brand the most ergonomic design patent shoes station of pine mixed glue bed, effective will body weight and walking produces pressure,Soft Footbed Jasper Suede Arizona average distributed in sole, give enough joint with enough support, and balance. Boston featured Germany top light face skin and turn fur material to produce, timeless classic agitation again attacks.

hotpolo

The Brazilian football is the attention of the world game, I like to collect all kinds of Brazil's soil amorous feelings.