5 Tips to Start a ClickBank Business Today

admin

Dennis Lee
Staff member
[video=youtube;mNiK19KcZvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNiK19KcZvA[/video]

Collecting a $7,000+ Clickbank Check!

Join Clickbank it is Free - Start making Money today

5 tips to start making money online with Clickbank

ClickBank is a top affiliate network for beginners looking to make money affiliate marketing. It is free to join; has a reputation of paying its affiliates on time; provides a money back guarantee on products; and you don't have to get the approval of merchants to promote their products. As a new affiliate, you may find it difficult to get approved by some merchants, especially with cost per action programs and some of the super elite affiliate networks like Commission Junction or Share a Sale. ClickBank eliminates this problem, so you can promote any program you want whenever you want. Here are few tips on starting a ClickBank business.

Tip# 1

Research before selecting products. Gravity of a product is a parameter for measuring how popular it is with affiliates. A product with a gravity value of above 150 may be too competitive. Similarly, a product with a gravity value below 10 may be tricky. Another thing to consider is whether a product is on the rise or decline.

Tip#2

Perform detailed keyword research for your product. Keywords are the words people enter into search engines. You can find keywords for promoting your product with help of tools, like the Google AdWords Keyword Tool. This tool can also provide you matching terms that contain some of the words you entered into it to find your keywords.

Tip#3

Create a website for your ClickBank business. While there are many ways to promote your product free of cost, such as creating Squidoo lenses and HubPages and writing articles, a website will give you better results. This can be a website or a blog with your own domain name. I highly recommend setting up a WordPress blog and keeping it updating with fresh, weekly content.

Take a look at Clickbank - Start making Money today

Tip #4

Dedication. I can't tell you how many people want to make money with ClickBank, they do their keyword research, set up a website and then when no sales come in overnight they give up. Perseverance is key. Find a good niche, find a good product and settle in for the long haul. Try to set daily goals. Try to make five dollars a day, then ten dollars a day, twenty five dollars, fifty dollars, etc. Setting small attainable goals is very important to maintaining a healthy business psychology. Many 'how to' ClickBank products will give the illusion that a ClickBank business is turnkey and huge windfalls are available overnight... It's not. It takes works... but the beauty of this business is that you can do the work and it'll continue to pay dividends long after you've done your job. I have websites and videos that continue to product incomes years after I launched.

Tip #5

Invest to make money, but don't over invest yourself. I recommend one good HOW TO book that demonstrates how to get free traffic. Don't spend anymore than $300 dollars to start your business... that'll cover the cost of a good guide, domain registration and hosting. That's all you need. Many new ClickBank affiliates are hesitant to spend money on how to information, but being a ClickBank affiliate is no different than being a lawyer, you need education. On the flipside there are would-be affiliates that chase get rich quick program after get rich program, dropping thousands and getting nowhere.
These tips will help you start your ClickBank business in the right manner.